Hello, visitors. Welcome to our blog. I am new at this, but I wanted something new to do, and I feel like there is a lot on my mind all the time. So many friends know what is going on in our world right now, but unfortunately I am not comfortable talking about it on here just yet. Maybe in the near future :) So anywho, I think a little intro is due for our very important kiddos. These rotten guys are my world. Ben will tell you, they tend to rank higher than he does with me, and you guys know how much I adore him. Okay, I am going to stop rambling for a moment and get to some pics.
This is our sweet Phoebe. She is our oldest and the only one who chose us.

Bruno is such a momma's boy. He is the largest but last in command.

Max is an interesting breed, Shar pei/Shih tzu. He is the dominant doggie.

More intros to come. I am just trying to figure this thing out right now. TTYS.
Hey girl! I'm glad to see you've joined the blogging world! I hope you're doing well!
ReplyDeleteHey Amy! My name is Allison and I work with Ben. He is such a great guy! I have heard a lot of great things about you from LeAnn Streetman, she is a very good friend of mine! I just wanted to introduce myself and welcome you to the blog world! Feel free to visit anytime...www.thescoggins.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHey Amy! Hope you guys are doing fantastic. Your fur babies are too cute!!
ReplyDelete