I promise I will get the photo up of our little one, I just have not felt like fighting with my scanner yet. On another note, my silly little Max is just as crazy as ever, and I have to share this. So to refresh you, this is our spunky little black dog who is king of the (dog) castle. I think I posted before about his love for his squeaky balls that we have purchased probably 7 of to date. Well, about a week ago, he and I were playing ball and the red ball (his favorite) went over the back fence into the woods. Big surprise as this is why we have bought so many of these things. Well, it was muddy and Ben decided to get the ball later when it dries out and everything dies and we can just collect all the balls. This was not going to be the worst thing in the world for this little guy because he still had his green ball. Even though he had his green ball he was still obsessed with the spot at the fence where the ball went over. I figured, he's a dog, he'll forget soon. Not so much. Yesterday I was at work, so Ben was going to watch the game at a friend's house. When he pulled out of the garage he saw Max coming towards him from the front yard with his ball. Ben stopped the car, called Max who dropped his ball and barked at Ben. This is rather unusual for him, when he gets out, I am usually the one in the car, Max always runs up to jump in. So Ben gets out, grabs the ball, and Max follows the ball into the fence. Hearing this story, I am like great, now he is leaving with his ball, this is not good, because that is his favorite thing. Well, when I get home, Ben had the little stink tied up until we could fix the fence where he had escaped, and I see the ball, the RED ball. The kiddo got out of the fence, went into the woods, and retrieved his red ball. He was so happy. He would not stop squeaking it all night. I guess he decided that we were taking far too long and he wanted his red ball. This little guy never seizes to amaze me with his stunts. Another quick story about Max, Walmart has these 50"x60" fleece throws on sale for $4. I got one for the dog house since it is cooling down. I put it in their house, it started raining, and all the dogs met their new blankie. I think Maxie loved the blanket because when it stopped raining, I had to go feed the dogs, as Bruno was ringing the dinner bell continuously, I opened the cross fence to let the dogs in our yard and Max turns around, runs in the house (I'm thinking to get the ball, bc it does go in when it rains), no, he has the blanket balled up galloping through the mud puddles carrying all over the yard with him. Needless to say, I had to take the blanket away, but this lets you see my crazy butt's personality. It is going to be tough when Baby comes. These babies are the center of my world, I just hope the accept Baby.
I am going to try to get the Baby's pics this afternoon. Until then, talk to you guys later.
Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we buy Jack and Charlie two of those blankets each, every year. they love them. of course they don't get the second one until their first one is in pieces.
ReplyDeleteAwww, that is funny!! Yep, they won't know what to do when the baby gets here...Bailey is adjusting to Kyndle, lol!! Thank you for my comment, that is exactly what I told Cathy...that they are going to team up on us one day!! Fun, Fun!!
ReplyDelete