Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Truly Blessed!!!

We had our doctor's appointment this morning and everything went great. We were so excited to see our sweet baby again. We are happy to anounce that we will be welcoming a sweet baby girl in April. We were very surprised, but so excited. The doc said she looked perfect, now I can breathe. When we got home from the dr Ben anounced to our spoiled little Max that he would be having a little sister, Max replied with a cheerful squeak of the ball. I cannot currently get the pics to scan to the computer, so I will keep working at that or have Ben come help me. Those will follow, I promise this time.

We had Bunko last night, and I had a blast. I can't wait until next month to play again.

Talk to you guys later!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww... that's so sweet!! She is gonna be a pretty little thing!

    ReplyDelete