Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pictures of our sweet Aubrey












These clearly are not the best pictures in the world but we love staring at them, minus the one of me. Her name is Aubrey Kate. We are debating whether to call her Aubrey or Aubrey Kate. The second is a bit of a mouth full. These pics were all from today. I am 18w 4d. I am thinking I may be quite large in Mar/Apr, oh well, I don't care. I am still floating on cloud 9.
I hope everyone has a wonderful end to the week and a safe weekend!!!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I love the name. Your baby bump is precious. Don't worry about getting big, I was showing at 10 weeks and was huge by the time Charley got here. Keep us up to date with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! UGH! I could not imagine having a girl! When we went to Christmas Village last week, I said that if I had a girl, I would be broke! LOL I love the name too! Sweet! And you look great!

    ReplyDelete