Wednesday, December 9, 2009

22.5 week appointment

Well my belly is definitely blossoming and our sweet baby girl is perfecting river dance on my bladder. Last Friday, the day before I was 22 wks, Ben felt Aubrey move for the first time. He is completely in love now. It is so cute. He told me not to go down the stairs that had snow on it Saturday while we were taking snow pics because he didn't want me to fall while I was carry HIS baby girl. It was so sweet. To all the people that have asked if I am having twins, which by the way does not offend me, I love my new tummy, I measured 23 weeks. Right on target. Next month is the dreaded glucose tolerance test...blah. But after that on MLK day we are having our 4D ultrasound...how exciting!!! We can't wait to see Aubrey again. On another note, my friend just had her baby at an estimated 25 weeks. Please keep Miss Isabella in your prayers. She is doing better already, but has a long road ahead of her. Alright, more to follow soon, and quite possibly a new tummy pic.

Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment