Ben and I went for our 4D ultrasound on MLK Day. I didn't think it would be possible before meeting her, but we are even more in love with our sweet princess after seeing her beautiful face. We loved seeing her again. She is getting so big. They estimated her weight to be 2# 14oz. Aubrey did great during the ultrasound, well at the beginning. She yawned big, opened her eyes, and was pulling her foot up to her mouth. Towards the end, she started frowning letting us know that she was about done, but then made her opinion known when she pushed the placenta with her hand and turned her back to us. We got several pictures, they are all of her face. I have a couple of my favorites below, I hope you enjoy looking at them.





On another note, the nursery is painted. We think it turned out really well. After we get it decorated some, I will post the pictures. I hope everyone has a good week.
Amy
Amy, I had to stalk your blog after your wonderful words of encouragment and support! Thank you so much.... I am truly amazed when I get notes from people who read my rants.. sometimes I think I am writing to some vast empty space. I love love love the ultrasound photos of your baby! Wow! I haven't caught up on your story, but congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Amy. You made me cry, too!
ReplyDeleteHey girl! I can definitely make her one! You just let me know when! I hope you're doing well!
ReplyDelete