Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Day!!!

Today was my follow-up doctor's appointment. Everything went GREAT!!! I get to return to work tomorrow...YAY!!! We stopped the pump and monitoring and started oral terbutaline every 4 hours. I am still going to take it easy, I only get to work 1/2 days this week. We are super excited about the news. Oh, by the way, I had my glucose test today. I think I passed. I'll find out later. The drink was sooo good. Seriously. I have only drank milk and water since getting pregnant and I don't eat a lot of sweets, so I really enjoyed it. Call me crazy, it won't be the first time I have heard that. Alright, well, I guess I will probably fall back into my bad blogging habits, hopefully not though. I'll try to be good. Talk to you later.

3 comments:

  1. Please take it easy! I'll be thinking good thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the good news! Take it easy and praying for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I hope everything goes smoothly! I know you are happy to be up and moving again.

    ReplyDelete